I’ve been away a bit on instagram / Viddy / Facebook… Theres a lot of shit that just puts me off these things. Here are some of my rants & I would like to post this shit here to get it off my chest.
1. Don’t flood the fucking feed. There is no need to post like 20 photos of your last holiday. We get the point. Choose a good pic & keep it interesting.
2. Its called “instagram” for that Instant moment… I don’t give a fuck about pics you shot a few weeks ago or 10 years ago. Its especially annoying if you do this & flood the feed as point above.
3. Be original & post your own shit. If you want to re-post other people’s pics, at least give them credit & say you are re-posting it. Its lame to see shit reposted from the popular page / Facebook or internet.
4. I am fed up with close up shots of the name brand of whatever the fuck you are trying to post. Its almost as bad as you dumb-fucks who wear glasses with no lenses & post pictures of yourself.
5. Viddy. When you install & run Viddy for the first time, it actually teaches you to film horizontally. Some of you are too fucking dumb to understand that humans have horizontally oriented eyes and monitors are also horizontally oriented, so film shit with your iPhone horizontally.